Thursday, January 30, 2014

Will This Post Be Another 1/15 Of The Way Done Nursery Post?

Nope! This post is an apology for the last two posts that have mistakenly gone up. I ran out of completed pre-written blog posts and the unfinished ones started going up before I noticed. Sorry about that! 
There will be a legit post on Monday.

How about a couple of very random photos to tide you over? ps If you are not a member of my immediate family or one of my closest friends these photos will not tide you over at all.


We had snow in Davidson 2 days ago! We built the lamest snowman you've ever seen and made some pretty fancy snow angels!

August dressed up like a man. So cute and so funny! 

Australia Day was a few days ago. We celebrated by digging up some of my old Aussie t-shirts from I was little and doing a photoshoot of Cora and August in them. Cora's says "Aussie Champ" and August's says "I'm a Vegemite Kid." 

This little cutie insists that all sunglasses be put on up-side-down. If you try them the other way she thinks you're being crazy. 

Auggie in a fat man suit. Yes, below is a photo of my son looking like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters. I did not dress him up like this because I thought it would look hilarious (although I do think it looks hilarious). He is sleeping in something called Baby Merlin's Magic Sleepsuit. It is supposed to be a life-changing sleepsuit that magically gets your baby to sleep by [insert funny comment here... I'm too tired to think of one myself]. The verdict is still out. His first night in it was far from magical. Night 2 was pretty decent. If it ends up being as amazing as it is supposed to be I will certainly let you all know.

I hope to see you back on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Well, seeing as I'm the Gram I thoroughly enjoyed all these photos.
    Keeping fingers crossed that the magic sleep sac works.

    ReplyDelete