Saturday, September 22, 2012

My Favorite Cora Photos! 1 Month Old to 2 Months Old

A new weekend tradition... My favorite Cora photos. It's a little something for Grandmama, Grandad, and Aunt Kelly.

Here you will find The Best of Cora's First Month
Now, let's take a look at Cora transition from 1 month old to 2 months old.
Can't say it enough... Thank you Moby!
Scott sung and danced her to sleep! It was amazing (and a very sweet moment to get to catch a glimpse of).
Sweet, little baby and her mama
Sorry 14 year old Cora- Your mom never put clothes on you.
Cora is a referee.
Peek-a-boo Moby.
She dresses up in fancy clothes every once in a while.
Sweet!
Come on Grandad, Wake Up!
Aunt Kelly and the naked baby. I promise... when the colder weather comes so do the clothes.
She thinks her dad is pretty funny!
She's trying to act dainty here.


I hope you are all having a fabulous Saturday! I will be back tomorrow with another easy weekend post! Sorry, mom- it is not as Cora-filled.



1 comment:

  1. She looks so different than she does now. I can't remember her being that small.
    Some of my fav photos as well!

    ReplyDelete